Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

White CM after ovulation??

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well ladies first thing this morning when i used the bathroom i noticed my CM was very thick and white, i know thick white CM is not fertile CM. However I have been searching this ALL day and everything i am finding says its a early pregnancy sign, I also experiencedthis with my first pregnancy. Its not normal for me to have this CM, i Oed the 1-4 my husband and i DTD 3 of those days. I am now CD 19 and my expected period is the 17th, I am taking a HPT on V day should I go ahead and test then, sooner, or after my expected period? Have any of you gotten a + HPT the cycle you had thick white CM? Please help, any advice is appreciated!!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bobsangel8485
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Yea I had the white cm as well waited.till AF was late and tested. Got a BFP!!! GL FX
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lulu0
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Some women have this and get a positive! I had once a watery white CM but it turned out to be just the result of ovulation, BFN.

ShesALady
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:41 PM
I had the same thing and AF was 5 days late so I thought for sure. I hope you are OP. Good Luck!!!

Quoting Lulu0:

Some women have this and get a positive! I had once a watery white CM but it turned out to be just the result of ovulation, BFN.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs_sunshine
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM
I get that after O.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)