Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

got a clearblue fertility monitor!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

yay! so excited..cant use it this cycle (cycle 5) but will have it starting for cycle 6 and on..ive been using opks but have never seen an BFP..i hope this fertility monitor changes that.

any sucess stories??  how much does it get to know your body?

my dh kinda freaked when he saw the price, but i guarenteed him that he wont regret it ;)

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BabyDust77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:31 PM
I love mine!! It does just what it needs to do. It takes the guesswork out of everything. most reviews say women get preg within the first 3 months of using it. Im on my second month. Hope i can add my success story this month.
Kya-AF
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

im curious to know about this, if we aren't pregnant in a couple months, I can get it lol hubby and I were shocked with the price, moreso him than I...I see it as being 100% worth it to help us get baby #1!! Good Luck! Baby dust to you!!!

ttc#1!!

Sullivan40
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM
I used one but it did take just over a year but I was also in my late 30's at the time so that may have made a difference. I now have a DD of 3 yrs. Gave it to my friend when she couldn't get pregnant and it took about 9 months and now she has a DD of 1yr. Good luck & baby dust. Xx
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shep0517
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM

How much are they?  I've been thinking about getting one but I've heard the Basel Therm. is just as good and much less expensive...what do you all think?

fostermomoftwo
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:32 PM

i got mine off of ebay. used which is around 100.00 or new for i think 150-200 than you buy the ovulation tests strips every month which are around 25.

the thermometer is an afterwards thing, it tells you if u did ovulate, the clearblue fertility monitor tells you in the moment and helps u to intreprate your results unlike regular opks and thermometers

and they seem to have pretty good reviews.

Quoting shep0517:

How much are they?  I've been thinking about getting one but I've heard the Basel Therm. is just as good and much less expensive...what do you all think?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)