Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

blah blah blah

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
I felt like giving a little update on me. Birth control was removed Jan. 13th, doc said to temp to see if I ovulate but if not he'll give me clomid. Doc said my period should be back within 5 weeks...so far no show! Hubby and I have BDed at least every 3 days but mostly every other day. I had 3 days I thought I had O pains but according to fertility friend and chart experts on here looks like my body is trying to ovulate but hasn't as of yet. Apparently BFing my 1 yr old may be causing issues, I am ready to wean for other reasons.
So I decided since I am obese (274), and there isn't much I can do to make anything else happen that I am going to work on getting healthier. I have started some diet changes, got an app to track my food/drink/weight and exercising. Yesterday I managed 10 minutes and today 15 minutes. So far, so good.
Anyone have migraine tricks? I have had one since the 28th which happens to be the same day I had "o pains" and my back pain started.

Ok Thats me, thanks for letting me ramble!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dababiesdreams
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Really? No one?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I don't have any migraine advice, I wish I did, because I suffer from them too.

When I was pregnant with my youngest DD, my doctor had to prescribe me something, and I still take it even thought I'm not PG. Its a low dose and usually works wonders- its brand name is Fiorocet.

If I can't get to it, I usually pop 2 Excedrine Migraine and hope for the best.

How long is your Dr. wanting to wait to see if you ovulate? Are you planning on testing this month since AF was a no show?

dababiesdreams
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Technically I have to wait until the 17th to call AF a no show and I might test then...kinda depends on when I can get a doctors appointment. If I can get one within February I will try to wait it out. And I don't know how long he will wait to see. He only gave me 1 bbt chart and said when I was done with it bring it back and if no O then clomid. So I guess 1 cycle

Quoting .Peaches.:

I don't have any migraine advice, I wish I did, because I suffer from them too.

When I was pregnant with my youngest DD, my doctor had to prescribe me something, and I still take it even thought I'm not PG. Its a low dose and usually works wonders- its brand name is Fiorocet.

If I can't get to it, I usually pop 2 Excedrine Migraine and hope for the best.

How long is your Dr. wanting to wait to see if you ovulate? Are you planning on testing this month since AF was a no show?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrganicSweetie
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I don't have any migraine tricks but when I get horrible headaches in general I take the excederin headache and it helps a lot. My husband has migraines sometimes and he says that works for him

.Peaches.
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Well the 17th isn't too long from now.. I know the waiting is torture though lol.
I wish you luck on this cycle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)