Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramps and heart burn

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
  • 2 Replies
9 dpo with cramps and heart burn. I never get heart burn! Anyone ever have these symptoms and get a bfp?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
luvnhd14
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I had heartburn before i knew i was prego with my first baby (and Only baby as of now) and i was cramping I kept telling my hubby I was about to start and he kept telling me No. Sure i kept thinking he is gonna get his hopes up ... But he was right I ened up being prego... shhh dont tell him that he was right though My boobs hurt heart burn cramps and CRANKY i was thinking PMS to extream ;) lol  

Dmpeterson
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:39 AM
I have to say our situation is pretty much carbon copy. I have all of those same symptoms and dh is saying the same thing. Even my mom said she had a feeling this will be our month. I just feel like I have cramps kinda like af, heart burn, and sore bbs.

Thanks! I'm hoping... :)

Quoting luvnhd14:

I had heartburn before i knew i was prego with my first baby (and Only baby as of now) and i was cramping I kept telling my hubby I was about to start and he kept telling me No. Sure i kept thinking he is gonna get his hopes up ... But he was right I ened up being prego... shhh dont tell him that he was right though My boobs hurt heart burn cramps and CRANKY i was thinking PMS to extream ;) lol  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)