Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok ladies.... please read!!!!! *Updated*

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:32 AM
  • 11 Replies

I know you ladies must get tired of answering these posts but I'm so confused... my LMP started on 1/12, I O'd on the 30th we BD'd the day before I O'd.  I have a 28-30 day cycle never been later, so AF was due wednesday. She hasn't shown up yet, and I have no signs pointing to her coming. I tested on Wednesday and it was BFN. I haven't really experienced the typical pregnancy symptoms but I have had some, like my eyes are extremely dry and burning and I have never experienced that before (I'm not even sure if that's a pregnancy symptom)I have more CM than usual and it's sort of creamy and milky, My Cervix is lower than I've ever felt it and sort of hard but still kinda mushy (if that makes sense lol) and of course the usual constipation and HEARTBURN OMG! I guess my question is are those pregnancy symptoms that any of you have experienced and have any of you had a BFN which later turned into a BFP? And how many days did it take? TIA!

UPDATE : Still No AF or BFP called the dr today he said if neither has shown by next monday, come for a blood test! I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up all my life all I've wanted to be was a mommy : ) I've had baby names picked out since I was playing with dolls and I'm so afraid I'm not able to get pregnant or something are these normal emotions are am I over reacting? Fingers crossed hoping for my BFP!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wade53
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:57 AM

BUMP!

MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Do u know when exactly u od? Do u chart? If so please share.if u are for sure u od on the 30th then u would be 13dpo. More than enough to get a accurate reading. Also if u od on the 30th and af was due weds then u would have only been 9dpo. With that being said u may have a lutal phase defect, lp under 10 days, which will inhibit u fromg becoming pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wade53
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:02 AM

I don't chart but I do opk's and got positive on the 30th,  I've never heard of luteal phase defect..... This is our 4th month ttc and I had never heard of charting until I joined the site so if this is not my BFP then I am charting next cycle....

wade53
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:06 AM

oh and AF was due anytime from Wednesday til friday I have 28-30 day cycles so if this was gonna be a 30 day cycle that would put AF being due on Friday at 11dpo does that change things? or could that still be luteal phase defect. and is there treatment for that?!?!

MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Ok using opks are awesome but they can only predict ovulation not show it. They show a peak in lh. U could o12-36 hrs after a pos opk.
A lutal phase defect is where ur lp is less than 10 days. I think you could have od later thus making af later. Give it about 5 more days test again if af hasn't arrived.

Quoting wade53:

I don't chart but I do opk's and got positive on the 30th,  I've never heard of luteal phase defect..... This is our 4th month ttc and I had never heard of charting until I joined the site so if this is not my BFP then I am charting next cycle....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Well seeing we are not sure when u od u could be anywhere from 9-11 dpo. I would say at this point no. No lutal phase defect. :-) def chart next cycle to see when u o how long ur lp is ect. U don't have to continue but its suggested to chart at least 3 months just to make sure everything is consistant. I use fertilityfrikend.com amoung a few others.

Quoting wade53:

oh and AF was due anytime from Wednesday til friday I have 28-30 day cycles so if this was gonna be a 30 day cycle that would put AF being due on Friday at 11dpo does that change things? or could that still be luteal phase defect. and is there treatment for that?!?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wade53
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM

ok thank you!

MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:17 AM
No problem. I have been ttc for 15 months so I'm a vereran lol I know a lot so do lots of other ladies :) u cAn ask me anything if u like. I could give u my email if u want for faster response
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wade53
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:20 AM

That would be awesome! I so appreciate it!

you rock

trying85
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM
I would get a blood test & that will answer ur question & stop ur worrying....I wish u the BEST
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)