Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to ttc, quick question!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi ladies! This is the first month since going off of the pill in January that I think I'm ovulating. By my (probably inaccurate) calculations, I should have ovulated early last week. This morning I woke up with pain in my left side, near my hip. It's not horrible, actually right now I don't feel it at all, but it was pretty sharp when I first woke up. Other than that I feel fine. If it's still there later on or worse, I'll call my doc, but I was just wondering if you ladies think it might be my actual ovulation or maybe implantation? I had period-like cramps yesterday too. This is our first time actively trying, so every little twinge I have makes me wonder! Thanks ladies :) 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
msfreese
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Bump!
Don't know what it is but I've been having the same thing on the right for the last 3 days... maybe we'll get answers together! Baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
runnergirl888
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! I feel a lot better now, it just wasn't too much fun to wake up to. I hope you're feeling better, and lots of baby dust to you too!

Quoting msfreese:

Bump!
Don't know what it is but I've been having the same thing on the right for the last 3 days... maybe we'll get answers together! Baby dust to you!

Lulu0
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Well, some women feel this when they ovulate, and I've heard some having this on implantation. I myself feel twinges that doesn't mean anything... So test next week!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)