Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused...3 days late bfn whats going on?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:00 AM
  • 4 Replies
Cd 30 of my extremely regular 27 day cycles and still no af

Have been cramping like af cramps since the day she was due they last for a fee seconds and go away and come back throughout the day when I'm sitting still and especially when I move

My breast are bigger and sore and so are my nipples and with all this a bfn....could I just not have enough hcg in my system? Imma hold off until a week late this Thursday:( hmph

And what's ironic this is the one month we weren't actively TTC and just let things happen and only bd once during my fertile period....
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
skylersmom44
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:17 AM

That is exactly how I got pregnant this cycle. I hope you get your BFP soon. I would be testing every day but that is just me. Good luck!!!

BG1234
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Hey, i am in the same boat cycle day 29, BFN everyday. My boobs are super super sore but no real cramping. My temps the past couple days have been in the 98.4 range.. Are you temping? and GL

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Thats usually how people end up preggers...that happened with two of my friends. They tried for a year...and both were like "screw it it happens when it happens" and got preggo RIGHT away

I'm going to guess you just don't have enough HCG in your system cuz those are ALL the symptoms of being preggo....wait and test again in a few days? and if you still don't get it go to the doc cuz some ladies NEVER get a BFP on a HPT (no one other than you ladies would understand those letter lol)

raley
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:54 PM

What she said!  Probably just don't have enough HCG buildup yet...my friend didn't know she was prego until 8 weeks!  It just never showed up on the stick, so she finally went to a doctor.  They confirmed her feelings with a positive blood test.

Quoting kelly617:

Thats usually how people end up preggers...that happened with two of my friends. They tried for a year...and both were like "screw it it happens when it happens" and got preggo RIGHT away

I'm going to guess you just don't have enough HCG in your system cuz those are ALL the symptoms of being preggo....wait and test again in a few days? and if you still don't get it go to the doc cuz some ladies NEVER get a BFP on a HPT (no one other than you ladies would understand those letter lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)