Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New sn and a little about me

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hi all, I have a new sn, I was vlozar. I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I'm going to try to do more. Anyhow, I have a 14 month old dd conceived through ivf. I have had one failed ivf since then (no frozen embryos from either cycle). We are hoping to try one more time this year, if it doesn't magically happen before than. I have pcos and am on metformin for years, and unfortunately it doesn't really make me lose weight. On top of my pcos dh has sperm issues-count, motility, and form. I do watch my cycle dates and do opks some cycles, but don't stress over it because per the doctor we have less than 1% chance of getting prego on our own so I figure the added stress won't help anyway. Anyhow, that's my story :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
vcaulkins
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Sending some Baby Dust your way!!

cnlsmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Thank you!

Quoting vcaulkins:

Sending some Baby Dust your way!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Well, you never know. I had a friend who had PCOS and both her tubes were blocked, plus her hubby had low sperm count. They were told they would never conceive on their own.

Well, fast forward 4 years....they've got two beautiful kids. So doctors don't always have the final say so! :)

Lots of luck on your TTC journey hun!

cnlsmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:37 AM
So true! Thanks for that little ray of hope!

Quoting .Peaches.:

Well, you never know. I had a friend who had PCOS and both her tubes were blocked, plus her hubby had low sperm count. They were told they would never conceive on their own.

Well, fast forward 4 years....they've got two beautiful kids. So doctors don't always have the final say so! :)

Lots of luck on your TTC journey hun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)