Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone try it....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 4 Replies
So my doctor has put me on bromicryptine. He says it is supposed to work with clomid and make the day that I O sooner in the month. Usually I O between days 18 and 22 which gives me a 34-36 day cycle. It has been giving me the worst side affects. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this and if so, did it work? I don't want to take it anymore and have only been taking it for 13 days. I am on the 13th day of my cycle. I am only supposed to take it until I get a positive on an OPK. Any info in this would be helpful.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
vcaulkins
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

here's a bump

waiting123
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:27 AM

BUMP!

earthsangel2006
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Here's a bump. 

Also, that's how my cycles were while on clomid(between 32-35 days, O'ed between 16-19 usually). It only took 5 cycles of clomid and estrodiol to get pregnant.  Hubby and I had been trying for 3.5 years. 

I would probably bring up the side effects to your dr. There may be something else he can give you.

Mailiismine1012
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Thanks for ur help. I am on my 5th cycle of clomid and have been trying for 28 months. Have been going to the doctor for the past 8 months. He says after I have been on clomid for 6 months he considers it a failure. So then we will try something new. Just hope something works soon. It is discouraging month after month.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)