Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cervix question.....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

When I check my cervix it feels like it is almost to the back more.  I have no idea what I am looking for really but I remember when I was PG with my 18 month old the midwife said one time that my cervix was really high.  Now it feels low and to the back more.  Can your cervix change positions and stuff?  AF isn't due till tomorrow.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hopeym23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:10 AM

BUMP!

mkwatts
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:29 AM

your cervix postion can change daily, which is why alot of us check CP and CM daily, along with temping. NORMALLY, cervix is high and soft when you are ovulating or getting ready to ovulate, but it does change alot. Have you gone to Fertility friend and taken their charting course? its free, and explains some things even if you dont chart. :)

jrobertson20
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM

What she said. Lol.

Quoting mkwatts:

your cervix postion can change daily, which is why alot of us check CP and CM daily, along with temping. NORMALLY, cervix is high and soft when you are ovulating or getting ready to ovulate, but it does change alot. Have you gone to Fertility friend and taken their charting course? its free, and explains some things even if you dont chart. :)

hopeym23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM

It has felt like that since I ovulated I think.  I was using FF when I was actively trying to conceive and loved it.  DH and I are using the pull out method and I am (secretly) hopeing that I get pregnant!  LOL

Quoting mkwatts:

mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)