Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So dissapointed. Stupid tests. *pics* you should see how bad this is.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so a few days ago I posted that I got a bfp on a wondfo. It was clear as day, still is on the stupid test. WELL, I ran out and bought more tests, and got negative on every other brand. Then, I ordered more wondfos, and its negative on those too. I had VERY positive ovulation strips for 3-4 days. I actually ovulated yesterday. After the negative results on the other tests, I checked my cervix which was high, soft and VERY open, and I had EWCM. My cervix started closing up yesterday, and is fully closed this morning.SO atleast I was smart and BDED 3 times during my fertile period, which by the way, Why am I ovulating on cycle day 29? Crazyness. Well I am 1dpo today, fingers crossed. Here is my god awful peice of crap test, that got my hopes so high.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jrobertson20
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Oh man...that sucks.  I have those tests too.  But I actually bought some digis at the store yesterday.  So sorry it gave you that false positive.  Hope you get your real BFP this cycle.

Sparkey6987
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM
I got a positive on a wondfo before I even ovulated...it wasn't as clear as yours, but I lost all trust I had in those things. Took 3 more after that, later that night, and same thing! But...I did get my BFP that month(December)...so maybe they're psychic tests lmao!! Good luck, and fx for you this month :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I'm not sure why you got that first postive test. But, you technically are not ovulating until your CM starts to dry up. Yes you are fertile during those days with the EWCM though. The ovulation test dects the LH hormone which is present in your body 12-36 hours before you actually ovulate.

http://www.smartstork.com/page9.asp Read under Cervical Mucous Observations

My current cycle, I was HSO and had tons of EWCM for several days and did not get a + OPK until the day my CM started to dry up. I still had EWCM but it was an EWCM/Creamy mix. The following day, my CM was just creamy.

I'm not sure why you are ovulating so late though. :[ I've had a lot of problems with insane cycles. We've been TTC for over 2 years now.

shelly69
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Wondfo suck :( I have had alot of false + on them in the past & then when I really was pregnant it took forever for them to show a line..will not use them anymore..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)