Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone have the answer? *added some more*

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM
  • 8 Replies
According to my chart(not temping) i apparently ovulated around the 3rd. For the past two days when i check my cm its white and sticky but there is also a hint of red blood. But today there was a hint of red blood with white lotiony cm that could stretch like an inch..

I was thinking af was about to start since i had some cramping also but nothing yet!

-added-
In the afternoon i wiped and brown blood was on tp but have had nothing since except I'm VERY wet down yonder lol like clear and very moist. Is very wet typical right before af?
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bshaw913
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM
We are the same in our cycles and I have stretchy creamy cm too. The hint of blood could possibly be implantation bleeding? Maybe. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Idk! I'm so confused! If i did ovulate the 3rd then I'd be 9dpo.
I hope so! I had to poas two days ago just to satisfy my urge lol it was negative (of course) .
I been trying to convince myself that I'm pmsing since i am only experiencing cramps and headaches and bloating. I'm always tired since i have a sleeping disorder. So i can't go off that. And I've had upset stomach too but i wanna say that's the Kahlua i drank since milky alcohol. Always makes me feel bad(yea yea i know but it tastes yummy)
egrzesik91
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM

You can't base cm off of when you are to ovulate. And using a chart that states when you should ovulate but doesn't measure LH is inaccurate as well. You could hav ebeen stressed out or sick or anything to push off ovulation. Good luck!!!! :)

mlg1989
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Quoting egrzesik91:

You can't base cm off of when you are to ovulate. And using a chart that states when you should ovulate but doesn't measure LH is inaccurate as well. You could hav ebeen stressed out or sick or anything to push off ovulation. Good luck!!!! :)

Well the week it said i was suppose to ovulate i had the one sided cramps and very stretchy clear cm so...I'm sure i ovulated AROUND that time since that and my cervix was softer and open. I just don't know the exact day.
jrobertson20
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Maybe it's implantation.  Do you normally spot prior to AF coming?  I do so for me that normally means she's on her way but that being said I did also spot when I was pregnant with DD.  Your still early with testing so don't get too upset just yet.  Your not out until that witch shows!!!!  Good luck.

mlg1989
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Quoting jrobertson20:

Maybe it's implantation.  Do you normally spot prior to AF coming?  I do so for me that normally means she's on her way but that being said I did also spot when I was pregnant with DD.  Your still early with testing so don't get too upset just yet.  Your not out until that witch shows!!!!  Good luck.

I do normally spot a day prior to af but this has been three days(including today).
I just don't know. Lol
Britishgal91
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Well im 16 weeks now and that is exactly what happened to me! Good luck! :)

mlg1989
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)