Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I do this????

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 4 Replies
I have a bad back, work on my feet all day, have "loose" joints (the snap and pop and come out of place a lot), follicular ovarian cysys that often rupture, and am generally in pain A LOT. I take four 200 miligram Advil two to three times daily, as recommended my by OB/GYN for all the pain. (I am allergic to anything else--even Tylenol and asprin.)

So...someone mentioned that ibeuprofen could prevent implantation and such...(Thank you, who ever you where!)

I will now be attempting to ween myself from the Advil and take no meds, in hopes of my BFP.

This is going to SUCK and I don't know if I can do it.... :(

Please pray for me, wish me luck, think good thought...cause this is going to HURT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jrobertson20
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM

So sorry you have all that pain.  Hoping you get that BFP soon and your not in too much pain while weaning yourself off the medications. 

Lulu0
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I hope you get better! Have you tried acupuncture?

vcaulkins
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Oh geez I couldn't even begin to tell you how many meds I've taken for all the health problems I have! You CAN do it! Try massages if you can and hang in there! I have to keep telling myself I can make it through pregnancy and then get back on the meds later ;)

EAzizM
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Sorry about all the pains but I wish you a good luck on your journey! =)

<<<<  CLICK ME to join us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)