Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just call me Captain Waterworks!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM
  • 9 Replies

Today I am soo emotional! For some reason I was just so upset about our TTC journey & how much its taking its toll on me, it was a breeze to get preg with my previous 4 kids but this time is so hard & it's just such a different experience. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, but damnit not this lol! Anyway sorry had to vent!!

crying

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jrobertson20
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Oh I hate those days.  TTC is such an emotional rollar coaster.  Hoping you feel better soon.  *Hugs*

BabyDust77
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Aww honey i was like that last week. I get those moments. It took 11 months for my 1st dd, a month for my second, and a month or two with my youngest. I finally got preg this last time after 8 months, but it was ectopic. They took my right tube. I got again that july and mc naturally. Altogether, my ttc journey has been since july 2010. Im so ready for my sticky baby. Huggs and lots of babydust to u.
Kristanene
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Yep, I've definitely had those days.  We're ttc #2, and with #1 I got pregnant on the first try, no problems at all.  We've been trying for 7 months now, and this is the first month I've even gotten darker lines on an OPK.  I have days where I just lay on the couch and cry, and it drives DH crazy because he can't "fix" it for me.  *big hugs*  When I feel that way, I do my best to put it out of my mind (extremely tough to do) and just spend time with my DS and have fun with him and DH.  Good luck!

OhSara87
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
*Hugs* I remember those days. Unfortunately for us, we have stopped ttc due to finding out my thyroid is running slow but producing hormones ok and last month I was diagnosed with PCOS.

Good luck to you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lulu0
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I know how you feel... Sometimes I don't even want to get out of bed. And it could be so lonely, because no friend or family seems to understand what I'm going through. But God helps us, and you'll feel better tomorrow. It's hard, but we have to have faith...

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:34 PM

*hugs* I am a little down today too :( Hope your day gets better!

megannelove
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM
hugs hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

It may just be one of those days...let it out, you'll feel better once you do. *hugs*

PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Thank u ladies my day has gotten soo much better :) baby dust to all!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)