Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sort of confused.... some help please :)

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

I ovulated on CD 19 and I am currently 6 DPO. I had the positive LH CD 19 and I had all the signs pointing to yes. So we had sex CD 19 and 20. I also had sex CD 14  and 15 because it sorta looked positive on CD 14 but wasn't sure (only 1/2 was positive). So I may be 11 DPO if I got pregnant the CD 14 or 6 DPO if I got pregnant CD 19. 

Anyways, I have been having all the symptoms and I had a miscarriage about 3 1/2 weeks ago, so I knew what to look for. Do you think I ovulated CD 14 or Cd 19? I tested with FMU and got a faint positive within the 3 minutes? Could I really be blessed right now?? I am hoping :(

I will post a picture in a few so I can show my OPK's 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
egrzesik91
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Anyone please? I try to comment on your questions too:(

Pretty-n-ink
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Let's see your pics I had a wonky chart and had pos opks cd 8-9-10 but had the flu so I was worried and ff never gave me crosshairs so the day before yesterday and yesterday got pos opks again and received faint positives on dollar tree hpt really confused and scared because I had cp last month :( if I ovulated when I think I did I believe I'm 7-8 dpo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pretty-n-ink
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM
What test did you use?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
egrzesik91
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:28 PM

My phone won't send the stupid pictures :( Grrrrr....

I used the tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com... It says as early as 6-8 DPO. But I am 6 DPO and wouldn't it take a bit longer to have a positive because the egg implants between 6-12DPO. Is it possible for earlier implantation or can HCG levels rise BEFORE it implants? 

Thanks for the advice :)

egrzesik91
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:05 PM

http://www.livestrong.com/article/124372-symptoms-during-implantation/

This article says you implant from 5-8 days past ovulation and I had a LH spike on my OPK yesterday. It wasn't positive but it was like CD 15 AM and DPO # 1-4 were like 14 and very faint. Is it possible I implanted 5 DPO and got a rise in LH on my OPK because HCG started to be produced and it is picking it up? So many possibilities!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)