Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok-so NOW I feel stupid :-/

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

I've been going through all of my data on fertilityfriend. (btw-when ttc for 16 months...that's A LOT of data, lol) 

It has come to my attention that I'm really ovulating on average...CD18! That is FIVE days later than what I had though. Oh...and what do you know....only ONCE out of all those months we actually BD'ed within a 3 day window of ovulation. So-I'm feeling pretty stupid right about now.

Goes to show-you can definitely learn something new, even after all this time :-/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EAzizM
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I found out the same! I always believes that you O on day 14 but I charted this cycle and I O'ed on Cd17. The past 10 cycles we bd'ed like crazy around cd 14, now I kow better. lol

<<<<  CLICK ME to join us!

HisB0107
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Ovulating on CD14 is a myth, it's because they're judgng by a 28 day cycle...and even those with a 28 day cycle can ovulate at different times. I've just always seen, according to Fertility Friend, that I've ovulated on CD13/14. Now that I go back and look at my information...I can see how sometimes Fertility Friend would change it to CD18 instead, or I would have dotted lines.

Quoting EAzizM:

I found out the same! I always believes that you O on day 14 but I charted this cycle and I O'ed on Cd17. The past 10 cycles we bd'ed like crazy around cd 14, now I kow better. lol

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Yep I'm CD 17, too =/

Owner of: TTC REAL TIME CHAT GROUP!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/ttcrealtimechat
MaMa-niCOOL
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Well that's good news :) now I bet you get your BFP very very soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3cutebumz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I felt pretty stupid this cycle too. I was expecting to O around cd 16 and totally missed my surge. I think I O'd on cd13 from what my temps look like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)