Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 days past expected af

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

So 3 days past my start date and nothing but a little lower back pain. iv taken several opks and got bfn! First month i started taking femara. is this something due to the drugs? Im confused please help... I also was feeling very faint and light headed on thur right before i was expected to start. But nothing as of yet and toook 5 pt tests

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Always_April
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM

how long does it take for a pregnancy test to come back positive?

SatyrsMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:11 PM

depends on the kind. ALSO WHY take an OPK?

Always_April
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM

lol sorry meant pregnancy tests...

Always_April
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM

i dunno just freaking out after the dnc in oct 2011 my periods came right on the day they were suppose to. but before i lost it i had lower back pain bad and i never got that with periods i only got cramps and im not feeling them at all

HisB0107
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

HPT's are what you should be taking, not OPK's.... 

As for how long it can take...usually by the day AF is due, depending on how long your Luteal Phase is. If it's at least 12 days, it would have been positive by now. Sounds like your period is just late...or you may have ovulated late. :-/ I'd give it until it's 5 days late...go in for a blood test and some Provera to jump start it for next round. GL

luckylady87
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM
I'm going thru the same thing... I'm a week late and I took an hpt on day 4 of being late and it came back negative... so I have a beautiful daughter already but I have been trying for 1 year and a half and this is the closest I've came yet. So why would it ne late and I'm still getting negative results?? How long should I wait to take another hpt??
Always_April
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I had a spot of very light pink blood but nothin no crampin my temps have spiked but accordin to my chartin I would be on cd 30 right now, I just really wish for one or the other right now... Can those pills make my periods unusual? Not suppose to take them if im pregnaant so do I count ttoday as day one even tho it was a drop? Im pretty sure I o'd 2/2 accordin to my temps what should I do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)