Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

affordable opk recommendations?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

So AF will be due on 2/15 and although i've been nauseous for over a week and have been having creamy white cm, i'm preparing for another month of trying and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for where to get an affordable opk? The last one I bought from the store was $25 and came with 7 tests, from what i've been reading I should be testing twice a day instead of once as I did last month. Any suggestions? Also, do you think they work?

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jrobertson20
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I recently purchased the wondofo brand off amazon.  I got 40 OPK's with 10 pregnancy tests for like $15 (with shipping) and they worked well.  Also I used the Answer brand before and there were 7 tests and cost like $12.  I would recommend either.

EAzizM
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Amazon has amazing deals on Opks. Some of them even come with a few pg tests. The one I got last time was 50 opks and 20 pg tests. Gl! =)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_3?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=opk&sprefix=opk%2Caps%2C222 

Go here! ^^^^ =)

<<<<  CLICK ME to join us!

kajira
by Emma on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:38 PM

i have an amazon.com prime account, so I don't pay for shipping, but 100 OPK's for me, is 9.99 when I order them in bulk.

same for the wonderfo HPT's... though I also have 4 digis, a pack of 3 pink FRER's and 17 or so left of my 10HGC sticks that are for early detection. ;)

Always_April
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I dont know where you live but dollar tree has them for $1 and they work especialy if your using several a month

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)