Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LADIES GOT A QUESTION?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  • 3 Replies

I was wondering if clomid 50mg can give you a positive pregnancy test.Please let me know.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dababiesdreams
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Sorry hun I didn't test with clomid until the day before I expected AF and it was positive. Baby turned 1 not too long ago. I don't think it will give a false positive unless you are testing while still on the pills. Not sure on that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myply421
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Quoting dababiesdreams:

Sorry hun I didn't test with clomid until the day before I expected AF and it was positive. Baby turned 1 not too long ago. I don't think it will give a false positive unless you are testing while still on the pills. Not sure on that.

Same here my AF was due on Saturday and i test on Friday. It had a faint line on it then after a little while it was darker.My doc told me to wait intel the 19Th when my AF is due.But i started my period on the 19Th of Jan and i was on a 23 day cycle.So i should of started on the 11Th of Feb. I took clomid 3-7 of my period.

Can you please write back and let me know what you think. Thank you

dababiesdreams
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Sounds like your doc was advising for a 28 day cycle. As long as the line was within the time window, you should operate as if you are pregnant. Don't drink, smoke, etc. Try to wait a couple days and test again to make sure the line is still there. If it is, then call and get your early prenatal started. This is what I would do if it was me.

Quoting myply421:

Quoting dababiesdreams:

Same here my AF was due on Saturday and i test on Friday. It had a faint line on it then after a little while it was darker.My doc told me to wait intel the 19Th when my AF is due.But i started my period on the 19Th of Jan and i was on a 23 day cycle.So i should of started on the 11Th of Feb. I took clomid 3-7 of my period.

Can you please write back and let me know what you think. Thank you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)