Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF not suppose to show until 9 or 10 more days, Spotted yesterday morning?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok I do not chart, or check my temps so I'm not sure if I ovulated on 2/4 like i was suppose to( according to a ovulation calculator). But I will give yall the information that I am sure of and maybe someone can tell me if my chances of conceiving this month is high or not.

LMP: 01/21/2012

BD:  02/04/2012

Spotting on 2/11/2012 (only in the am) gone by the afternoon.

Slight Cramping today but no spotting.

Please help :)

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RysMa246
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Inplantation
mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:00 PM

It's possible implantation bleeding. Did you and DH have sex that day or prior? If you did it just could've cause some bleeding. But sounds like possible implantation. Good luck.

Jennifer2787
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Without temping its hard to know for sure.. It could have been implantation spotting?? Since you think you Od on 2/4.. 2/11 would put u at 7dpo and implantation takes place between 6-12dpo

Im sorry I cant be more helpful.. Maybe someone else might have some better answers.. FX for you and tons of sticky baby dust

Saphira03
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Oh I hope so!!  Thanks for giving me hope :)  If it wasn't implantation though, is there any other reasons why I would spot like that?

BabyDust77
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:07 PM
If it.wasnt implantation spotting, its poss it could be o spotting. Some women do get this. Take a test n the next 3 days. Then ull know if its ib. G luck
Saphira03
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Quoting mj.bullion:

It's possible implantation bleeding. Did you and DH have sex that day or prior? If you did it just could've cause some bleeding. But sounds like possible implantation. Good luck.

No we haven't had sex since 2/4, yesterday was a week ago. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)