Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soft cups or other suggestions?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
(tmi) it seems that despite putting a pillow under me dh's "deposit" seems to leak out. I've heard mention of something called soft cups that can help keep it in? Anyone heard of these or used them? Any other suggestions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaMa-niCOOL
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM
I am also curious about these and how easy the are to use.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kate009
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:48 PM
DH and I are going to try them thus cycle to see if it helps! I have hears good things about them so Im going to give them a shot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissydan
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM
They are slowly easy to use just pinch and insert and they will expand once there in place.
i used these when i came back to ttc and got preggers the first month i truly beleave these helped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaMa-niCOOL
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Awesome!! I might pick some up this cycle. Definitely next cycle if we don't get a BFP this time around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM
I used them and really liked them. I got pregnant my first month with them, but unfortunately lost the babies. I got pregnant after my loss when using the softcups again, it took two cycles. I also used preseed. I got both at walgreens. Good luck. I am now 21 weeks with twin girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdcountrygirl05
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:22 PM
What is preseed?

Quoting brandiaubrey:

I used them and really liked them. I got pregnant my first month with them, but unfortunately lost the babies. I got pregnant after my loss when using the softcups again, it took two cycles. I also used preseed. I got both at walgreens. Good luck. I am now 21 weeks with twin girls.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I used soft cups last cycle adding preseed this cycle do we shall see. I love soft cups tho I am hoping it works this cycle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM
It is a sperm friendly lubricant. Most lubricants kill sperm.

Quoting mdcountrygirl05:

What is preseed?

Quoting brandiaubrey:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I've used them, conceived twice with them.  It helps the sperm stay close to the cervix for up to 12 hours.

mdcountrygirl05
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM

For those who used the soft cups, how long did you keep them in after bd?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)