Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Normal menses again : ) sorry poring out a long story here

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:17 PM
  • 1 Replies
Just started having preTTC/ectopic pregnancy cycle. One and only pregnancy/ectopic 3 yrs ago. Started doing everything to increase my chances then. After my 1-9-12 neg, then still having crystals in saliva, and no menses, with a false/positive late in January. No more DH around I started to let go of TTC for a while. I started drinking coffee and stopped taking folic acid everyday and if it don't beat all I am starting to feel my normal cycle again. That's what it seems like so far. I feel like the coffee folic acid thing was my issue. Ever since I started daily folic acid I noticed a pain under my ribs by the gallbladder. I'm not a doctor but I do know how I feel. And I'm not suggesting this is or will work for others or even to conceive. It's just weird. It wasn't any reduced stress either. I discovered accupunture and this camomile drop that really helped with that back last year. Just need to put this all down cause fertility has been a struggle for over 3 years. Thanks if you read this to here Baby Dust to you D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Dsing
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Quickly off the thread here but the other day I realized I've never seen a real live stork. Maybe if I start to TTC again I'll have to go see a live one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)