Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little angry, yet happy at same time.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 3 Replies

My sister let us know she is 6 weeks along today, She and her DH have been trying for 3 months. i have been trying since last aug. I'm a little upset, but glad to have another nephew or neice except this time around she lives over 3 hours away. She and I got in the convo that I was trying too (I hadn't said anything to my family) and she was a little mean about it. DH and I got married last oct after a two year engagment. He has two boys ages 5 & 9, andI have my girls ages 4 & 5 from our former relationships. I got off the depo in June, b/c we both want at least one more but we also don't like the age gap that we already have with each of our youngest. My sis told me that we are rushing things, To me this is prime time, I'm two semesters from my AAS and already starting on my BA. Hubby works at home and my youngest starts kindergarden this fall. I was a little mad, she doesn't have her whole life together either, she has dropped out of her BA program to have another kid so hers weren't spaced out like mine of all people I thought she would understand.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vcaulkins
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM

That's not cool! I hate how negative people can be about something you want so bad! Maybe she spoke before thinking, don't worry about it hun! I hope you get your BFP soon!

EAzizM
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:02 AM

It sucks when people try to tell you what you should be doing in your life when they dont have their stuff together themselves, and its even worse when it is family. ((hugss))

<<<<  CLICK ME to join us!

.Peaches.
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, you can't expect everyone to understand or be on board about your family planning, its just a fact.

I wouldn't waste too much time being upset about what she said. After all, its you and your hubby's decision, not hers.

I wish you luck and baby dust on your TTC journey!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)