Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 1577 Replies
61 moms liked this

welcomeWelcome to Trying to Conceive! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

-Cafe Beth

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shortygirlswagg
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM
16 moms liked this

Hi My Name Is Avonda. I am trying to have a baby I Have one little boy he is 5 going on six. .

Ariellove
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:50 AM
5 moms liked this
Hello my name is Ariel I'm trying to conceive a baby...Hope one day I can hope to learn a lot from here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mindipeake
by Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone TTC for 5 years now but really hitting it hard this year 2 kidos already 13 and 12 military wife looking forward to meeting new people!
xx.felisha.xx
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this
hi im Felisha. im 23 i have a son who will be 4 on the 19th and a daughter who is 1 yrs old. hoping to conceive our last child, a baby boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariewantbaby
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm 22 and I want a little girl but me and my husband are not having any luck I just don't know what to do anymore, we have been trying for a year going on two.

Brie10
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Hi im brie...jus lookin for info and ideas....tryin to figure out wats going on with me. Not sure if its a pregnancy or something bad. Together we have 5 but 6 wouldcomplete our bunch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma112206
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

hello . Im Elise. Im 27 and I have 2 daughters. Alanna is 5 and Colby is 11 months today. My fiance and I have been together for 12 years and we are trying for our final baby. We live in Chicago. Alanna I had no trouble conceiving but Colby took almost 2 years to conceive due to a Depo Shot reaction.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

hotwhells
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:52 PM
13 moms liked this

Hey yall. My name is Michele and I'll be 26 in a few months. Me and my husband have been TTC for about 8 months now. I did have an early miscarrige in oct. We are trying for our first baby and its been a rollercoaster so far! There is no one in my circle of friends or family that has had issues with TTC so they really dont understand me and they now think Im probally crazy, lol, so I thought maybe I could meet some ppl here :)

robbiesmom2012
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Hi, im sarah & i have an 8 month old baby and i would like to concive again but im not having any luck! any suggestions??

coolassmom87
by Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Ashley and my DH and I are ttc our second child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured