Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Trying to Conceive! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

-Cafe Beth

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (1571-1577):
nonoza
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Hie i`m 27 years old,married for 3 yrs nw.My hubby and I `ve beeen ttc for almost 3yrs nw,Thanx so much ladies your stories have given me hope!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tryingtobamom
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Hi! Everyone, Thank you for having me... I have been on this site for about a month and so far I have heard some interesting stories that have inspired me to keep trying. I have never had children and after experiencing such a hard childhood I didn't think i could, I am being hopeful. Last month 12/12 I decided to try the ovulation calendar and my God I think I've done it.  I'm a hopeful mommy to be. I'll update the results as soon as I find out...

TxnMomma
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Hello! My name is Nicole, my husband and I have been ttc for 4 yrs, we have one beautiful daughter who is 6!

midwife4life
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Hi my name is Tiffany. We are trying to conceive. We are faced with a problem that my partner has called Anti-sperm Antibodies. It's where his immune system attacks his sperm and kills them. He only has about 20% of living sperm per ejaculation. We have him on supplements to help the life of his sperm. I would love if anyone has any info on this or has had personal experience to share with me. Anyways excited to "meet" you all :-)

Trying-4-2013
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Hi I'm ayana. Trying to conceive baby # 1.im 22 and engaged..looking forward to this journey :)
mevans13
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:23 AM

My name is Megan, my husband and I have been married for 4 years - he is 30, I am soon to be 27. We are planning on trying to conceive for our first child within the next few months. We have recently moved to Portland, OR (3 months ago) and have new insurance. We haven't found a preferred care provider yet and I am wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I am seriously considering using a midwife when the time comes - but should I begin my pre-conception care with a PCP or go directly to a midwife or OB for that matter? 

strangelette88
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Hi im nicole, my husband and i are ttc.  we have been for almost 3 years with no luck.  im hoping to make some friends who can understand what i am going through.  none of my friends are having problems getting pregnant, none of my family ever had problems.  im just ready to talk to people who have been there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)