CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Trying to Conceive! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

-Cafe Beth

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
Ariellove
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 2:41 PM
2 moms liked this
I understand Michelle everything ur going through it does gets stressful....Gets a little sad when my other relatives say there pregnant and me still no kiddos and family telling me when am I gonna have a baby

Quoting hotwhells:

Hey yall. My name is Michele and I'll be 26 in a few months. Me and my husband have been TTC for about 8 months now. I did have an early miscarrige in oct. We are trying for our first baby and its been a rollercoaster so far! There is no one in my circle of friends or family that has had issues with TTC so they really dont understand me and they now think Im probally crazy, lol, so I thought maybe I could meet some ppl here :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amplpn
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I am new to this group. My husband and I have made the decision to try to baby #2! I am so excited and a little scared at the same time. We have a beautiful, healthy 4 year old daughter and it took us 3 years to concieve her. So I hope this time around it goes a bit faster!

jncstepmomof3
by Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 7:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Jillian. I'm ttc my 1st. I have 3 stepbabies. 2 stepdaughters 6 & 3 and 1 stepson who is 4. I'm 23 and my husband is 26. We have been together for almost 2 yrs, but just got married Oct 15 2011

abbycook1989
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Hello all my name is Abby and i am trying to concieve my 3rd child but my first 2 baby boys are in heaven due to imcompetent cervix

cnargman1901
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Hello my name is Charlene and my husband and I are trying to have our first child.

We (or me) are getting ready to try the fertility drug Clomiphene.

I need some feed back on this stuff anyone?

The information pamhalet said it causes mood changes and cramps.

I'm not enthused about this. :-(

sam-n-jw
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I really want a baby bad. Me and my husband have been trying for a while now. I just need some tips. We are desperate.
MrsWeaver2011
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Hi,  My name is Kandice Weaver, married a little over a year, 23 years old - 24 yrs old March 11, I have PCOS, I am 5'0 and  at my heaviest weight 234, I have a 10 year old stepson. I would love to lose the extra weight I have put on. Would love to have a workout buddy, even if it is just online, When it starts getting nicer in about March I AM going to start walking 3-5 miles a day in the trailer park my husband and I live in. (My OB told me I do not ovulate, going to try Provera to start my cycle)

kitkat45
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi All - I joined the group because my husband and I have been TTC for 15 months for our first child. Its been a roller coaster of a ride as all our friends around us seem to be having children with no problems at all.  We have had many tests done and my husband just had surgery for varicocele (which can sometimes decrease your chance of conceiving). Fingers crossed that helps!

vev.84
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Hi my name is vicky. Im ttc a baby for 5yrs
Lizz2011
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I am 18. I will be getting married next month on our 2 year anniversary, and we are trying to conceive our first child! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)