Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Trying to Conceive! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

-Cafe Beth

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
letitiad89
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Hi im Letitia. For about a month now ive been trying to get pregnant but have been dealing with some difficulties. Now that im back in good health and my baby making factory is healthy again im hoping it wont take too long. I already have a wonderful little boy named lakin who is 3 years old. Oh and im getting married next year!=]

ChiGirl345423
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Hi Im samantha, my fiance and i are tryign to conceive. We are struggling to get there but were hoping and praying to get there soon. We have been happily together for 8 years and gettin married in june. But we want a baby to start our family. we are definatly ready for this to happen were both really good with children and we want to be sorta young while they are still young. Im 20 going to be 21 and hes 22

cbarnes23
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I just joined this morning and my husband and I are trying to concieve. We've been married for almost 2 years now and we're excited to start expanding our family. :)

pchamber1986
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Hello, I am new to cafe mom and have come to find friends and be a support as well as recieve some in return. I am married for six years and have three children. My husband and I are also trying to concieve again but having bit difficulty this time around.

pchamber1986
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM

My husband and I are trying to concieve again, we have been tracking my ovulation and so far out of the entire month we have not detected a surge in LH. Does anyone have any advice.

pchamber1986
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I understand your feeling. i would love to be your online workout buddy.

xxkiwi89xx
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Hi, my name is Westy and I've been TTC for a year now and I'm hoping to make friends and get some advice

kelseylynn516
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Hi! I'm Kelly and I'm not really sure where to start with this.. I'm completely new to anything like this :)

Mom2Just1
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Hello!  My name is Candace.  We are officially trying to conceive our 2nd child. We have a son name Connor. He is almost 6 years old.  

cnargman1901
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM

My husband and I are trying to conceive. My Ob/Gyn gave me a fertility drug called Clomiphene. I read some of the side affects of the drug. Three side affects cramps, dizziness and mood changes.  Has any other person  used this fertility drug? If so please tell me how it was. Thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)