Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My sister asked me to suppot her having an abortion

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM
  • 30 Replies

I have been TTCing for about 8 months now and today my twin sister calls me to tell me that she is pregnant. The first thing out of her mouth is that she is not keeping it. I talked to her about it but it really her me that she didn't care this conversation made me feel. I have been going thought a lot this past few months. IDK how to feel. Help me!!!!!!

sad

by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaMa-niCOOL
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM
8 moms liked this
Please have her research the emotional side effects of abortion. Please tell her that that is a life and its not her decision to kill it. God made that life and I'm sorry if this offends anyone but that's murder. I know people who have had abortions. It's not something you easily get over. I'm praying for that little life. I pray she changes her heart and mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaMa-niCOOL
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM
http://www.lovematters.com/women.htm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma72610
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM
4 moms liked this

I would offer to take the baby. If she does not want it and you are her twin (who wants a baby) who better than to give it to you! i would def tell her to weigh out her options! GL to you and your sisters decision!

AKEELS
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I told her all that but the guy is in a relationship and getting married next month. When she found that out she made the choice right then and there. Man I'm trying to help her.

MaMa-niCOOL
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
She doesn't have to patent the child. I can assure you her feelings of hurt over adoption are far less than those of killing an unborn baby. I don't mean to be pushy, but God had her call you for a reason. Don't give up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaMa-niCOOL
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Parent*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrslindinger
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM

TOTALLY AGREE with this!!!

Quoting MaMa-niCOOL:

She doesn't have to patent the child. I can assure you her feelings of hurt over adoption are far less than those of killing an unborn baby. I don't mean to be pushy, but God had her call you for a reason. Don't give up.

Laurajc06
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM
This!

Quoting MaMa-niCOOL:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM

She had sex with a man who she KNEW is getting married and got pregnant then decides to discard of the evidence. I understand she is your sister and it is her personal choice but that is selfish in so many ways. If she wants an abortion then WHY even tell you she is pregnant?? She could have easily taken care of her situation her way without having to involve you and hurting you (whether it be intentional or not). I am sorry that you have to deal with that and if I were you, I would tell her what I truly feel about it.

Quoting AKEELS:

I told her all that but the guy is in a relationship and getting married next month. When she found that out she made the choice right then and there. Man I'm trying to help her.

DPDmom
by Sarah on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:20 PM
I'm sorry you are going throught this. My sister had an abortion a couple months ago while we are ttc. I was hurt and upset about it but when it comes down to it, its her life and she has to live with her choices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN