Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

positive opk on day of missed period??

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hey gals, I haven't been on in a while. With the stress of school we decided we would take a little break from ttc. but... I'm one day late and just for the hey of it I took a opk that i had here at home and it was positive. What does that mean?? I have a normal by the book cycle. 29 days ovulate on the 14th day.. so being today is the CD30 why in the world would I be getting a positive opk? I didn't test for ovulation this month because we had a taken a little break from ttc. Anyone ever had this happen? I can post a picture of the opk but i didn't know if that was as important as the pics of hpt lol I'm trying not to get too excited but I've heard of women who have ttc for a long time and then quit, and because you're not "trying" so hard it just happens! :)

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BabyDust77
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Wow. I have no clue, but i have heard and seen some women have a.pos opk and get a bfp on hpt. Have u tested?
JamieK87
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:12 PM
I took a opk after I knew I was pregnant, and it was positive,..id say your are preggo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama326
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I am tomorrow morning! I didn't have a test but I'm getting one tomorrow :)

Really?? wow. Your OPK that was positive when you were pregnant were both lines super dark?

TTCbby1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM

what was the outcome?? im currently going through this but i am 18dpo, 4 days late

turkey714
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM

BUMP!

bobsangel8485
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:27 PM
This post is from Feb just read thar. Lol wonder if she's preg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN