Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What was that like?? boy do I wish I could go back to that time!! Sex feels like such a chore now & I hate that & I try SOO hard to make it fun but then my mind reverts back & is like "ok no u need to be making a baby" Do any of you ladies feel the same way? Have you found any "remedies" lol Please do share on how to NOT stress out your sex life!

ttcin love

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Replies (11-13):
alliesaurus
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM

yea i started leaving hubby out of the loop. afterall he really doesn't want to know about what texture my cm is and what not lol it's not exactly a turn on in man worl i guess...go figure lol.

PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM

laughinglol yea I don't think men wanna hear all that either, but then again I don't talk about that part of it, but I would line up all my OPKs on the bathroom counter & leave them there & he would see them so he knows that much :)

Quoting alliesaurus:

yea i started leaving hubby out of the loop. afterall he really doesn't want to know about what texture my cm is and what not lol it's not exactly a turn on in man worl i guess...go figure lol.

alliesaurus
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM

the opks: I use the dip sticks so i always tape them to a big piece of paper that i have for each cycle and write the date next to it, and put that in a shoe box under the counter . I like being able to see the gradual color of the lines. if i leave them out my kids mess with them lol. plus i would be so embarrassed if someone came over and saw them all out lol. maybe that would be a good trick for you too?

i know everyone says this but we conceived with #1 & #2 when we were not trying....as in we tried for 10 months and got nothing but disappointment and as soon as i "gave up" BAM. i was pregnant lol...

good luck! 

Quoting PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b:

laughinglol yea I don't think men wanna hear all that either, but then again I don't talk about that part of it, but I would line up all my OPKs on the bathroom counter & leave them there & he would see them so he knows that much :)

Quoting alliesaurus:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN