Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

go****M Mother F****R!

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM
  • 2 Replies

The nurse has been swomped with work and said she would call me back with my blood test results BUT I KNOW now it is NEG! On the 18th I had a lil old looking blood around my cervix and that SHIT af willl be here tomarrow BUT nothing! AF is due tomarrow but I have has VERY light cramping and I went to the bathroom and there is enough for a liner! It is old blood though still DAMN! I had a POS test! Then again early on I had one like on CD 4 or 7 and NOTHING! I AM BEYOND MAD! I FELT pregnant! I STILL feel pregnant! Could it have been a chemical? IDK! I guess I will go into the DR if I keep bleeding and the test was pos. Considering I bleed with my son.

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Whoa, calm down sweetie, you don't know its negative...you just said so yourself. Wait to see if AF shows, because you might be experiencing that same bleeding you had with your son.

I know its frustrating, but take some deep breaths! *Hugs*

SatyrsMom
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Yea thanks, I mean I had a period with my son well 1 and a half actually. And yea you are right, I should wait to see if af gets heavy like normal and what the test says. Anyways I called DH in and told him I think af came and he just sighed and said maybe it isn't our time and that maybe his guys didn't hit shore. I said I thought maybe my Riddle Box just didn't want to keep 'em in there and he said no matter if it is him or me or whatever, we'll just adopt and make some kid happy if that is what we have to do then we'll do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN