Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously frustrated

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

why must women who think they are pregnant but dont want the baby post in ttc ive only been trying for 4 cyclys and im already frustrated. do they not relize that this hurts us

crying

by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rubymomof1
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM
They think we have the magic answers
mama232011
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:12 AM

sry just really emotional tonight and read 3 posts where the girl wasnt trying and it would be an inconvience and just broke down

tryingforlilone
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree it hurts when u want it so bad and it just isn't happening to the ones who do want it... Make sense?
mama232011
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM

yeah but i feel bad for being upset. like imagine how ppl who have been ttc for years feel :(

Quoting tryingforlilone:

I agree it hurts when u want it so bad and it just isn't happening to the ones who do want it... Make sense?

hwitzel
by Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I understand, right now at my work people that just had babies are PG again and they are saying I didnt want the first one and now I have to have another one. All I want to say is REALLY do you not know how to wear a condom! It just hurts on how they don't get it I just want to scream! Hang in there we will all have our babies one way or another. hugs

.bombshell.
by Melinda on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM
They're jus seeking advice.
I don't see a prob with it personally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama232011
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM

yeah i feel bad cuz i already have one baby but iv always wanted them close together my first just turned 1 yesterday

Quoting hwitzel:

I understand, right now at my work people that just had babies are PG again and they are saying I didnt want the first one and now I have to have another one. All I want to say is REALLY do you not know how to wear a condom! It just hurts on how they don't get it I just want to scream! Hang in there we will all have our babies one way or another. hugs

Pammi86
by Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:07 AM
I understand! It makes mad too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lulu0
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

It hurts me too... Because of this I try not to pay attention at other people stories... I mean, some people don´t even admit they had a hard time trying to conceive, instead they just say "it happend, I wasn´t expecting it!".

Your baby is sooo cute!!! Looks like my niece...  

Quoting mama232011:

yeah i feel bad cuz i already have one baby but iv always wanted them close together my first just turned 1 yesterday

Quoting hwitzel:

baybehgrl013008
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I been trying to get pregnant but keep getting negative and i am gettting really fusterated and depressed but i don't want to give up... do you have any advice please let me know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured