Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Today was an "I've had it" day

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you ever just have moments when you can't handle all the pain of LTTCC? I was at wit's end today... I've been spotting for 8 days, supposed to start AF soon, NOT feeling good, and just so damn tired of it all.

WHY can't my body work? Why can't I have what so many other women seem to take for granted? Why is this so HARD? I just want a baby! Why is that too much to ask??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vcaulkins
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Awwwww I know! Hang in there and try to keep positive and your mind on something else <3

favorbyfaith
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I know it's hard but try to stay positive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carter2011
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 8:17 PM
I feel the same way! I finally got my bfp last week. Only to find out today I had a miscarriage we have been trying for 2 years and I got so excited. so today was rough for me. I just don't understand!!!! I feel like all the people that abort their baby are stupid! I just want a baby and it's so freaking hard!!! Ugh!!! Sorry I just needed to vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I'm so very sorry, for your loss...

While I always do TRY to stay positive, there are some days I just feel effed over by the world!

I'm glad I'm not the only one, though I wish I were, at the same time. KWIM?

Quoting carter2011:

I feel the same way! I finally got my bfp last week. Only to find out today I had a miscarriage we have been trying for 2 years and I got so excited. so today was rough for me. I just don't understand!!!! I feel like all the people that abort their baby are stupid! I just want a baby and it's so freaking hard!!! Ugh!!! Sorry I just needed to vent.

Silky-Norma
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I know too well what you're feeling. It just sucks and is not fair. Hope tomorrow's a better day and you get your bfp next cycle.

ttcTTC #1

monkeybelle83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I think even us who aren't long term get that feeling. It's super frustrating to see some people who may not be as "deserving" persay or "wanting" get pregnant SO easily when there are people who want it so much more who struggle.

carter2011
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 3:31 AM
I understand completely. I wouldn't wish this struggle on my worst enemy!

Quoting Apollos82:

I'm so very sorry, for your loss...

While I always do TRY to stay positive, there are some days I just feel effed over by the world!

I'm glad I'm not the only one, though I wish I were, at the same time. KWIM?

Quoting carter2011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carter2011
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM
This is always my point. And I think it's what makes it even harder on me.

Quoting monkeybelle83:

I think even us who aren't long term get that feeling. It's super frustrating to see some people who may not be as "deserving" persay or "wanting" get pregnant SO easily when there are people who want it so much more who struggle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freedEm11
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 12:01 PM
I completely understand. I wish you didn't have to hurt like this. I am two weeks late but have tested negative twice. I just want to start AF so I can move on with my life. I keep faltering between giving up and being optimistic. I hope that good news comes your way soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife8112011
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 5:33 PM
I've had plenty of those days! I decided to get a puppy because God hates me and wont give me a baby. I've tried everything besides doctors. Lubes, diets, positions, tracking. And I will sometimes just sit in bed and cry. And im only 18!!! I know like 7 girls my age who are upsettttt because their pregnant! They dont realize how my husband and I envy them. Girl I feel ya. I totally totally feel ya.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)