Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
Ok so my husband and I are in the process of trying to move. He tells me that if I were the one paying the bills that I wouldn't be here with him. Told me that I could prob find a man that could treat me right. Told me that I need to make my mind up if I want to move in with him or not. So ladies I need some advice what would you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Is he depressed? Otherwise it sounds like your DH has some serious trust issues, low self-esteem, that he feels you are using him for his money/income/stability & is making accusations that you arnt with him for the right reasons............sounds like you need to see a marriage therapist & figure out the underlying issues before bringing a baby into the mix hun :(

GL hun, I hope w/e is the cause of his issues, you can figure them out & get back to a good place!

stepmomc01
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I wouldn't move in with him till I sat down and talked with him, things got better, or he straightened his act up. Either he just had a bad day or he needs to grow up. Def don't bring a baby into that situation. It wouldn't be fair to anyone (you, him, or the baby.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)