Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crawl In A Hole

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:54 AM
  • 12 Replies

Can I?  My cycle lasted 75 friggin days. I so wanted to be pregnant but that doesn't seem to happen.  Really don't know if it will. I hate this 2 months without a period and then suddenly I'm having one as if it never stopped. I wish my body didn't like playing tricks on me.

OAN I have two new dogs that I don't need but I'm afraid to take them to the pound becasue I don't want them to be put down.  I wish I knew someone who would want them one is a Shih Tzu (female) strawberry colored and around 4 years old, the other is a Deer Legged Chihuahua (male) brown color and around 8 or 9 months old. I'm too stressed to handle more animals right now.

Sorry for my rant. 

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Peaches.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Ooh, I love Shih Tzus! I wish I could take her off your hands, I really want one!

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with your cycles :(

stepof1090
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Where do you live?? I live in Rhode Island and would love to take your Chichuaua (???). I am going through IVF and TTC. We were given a brown deer head Chichuaua from my husband's daughter b/c she could not take care of it and then she took it back on us b/c she missed him. Is the dog neutered??? Thanks, Gina

r2blue2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I live in Georgia and no he hasn't been neutered.
Quoting stepof1090:

Where do you live?? I live in Rhode Island and would love to take your Chichuaua (???). I am going through IVF and TTC. We were given a brown deer head Chichuaua from my husband's daughter b/c she could not take care of it and then she took it back on us b/c she missed him. Is the dog neutered??? Thanks, Gina

AJL86
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Have you gone to a doctor for your long cycles?  The reason I ask I was getting AF about once every 3 months.  Then AF gradually came sooner and sooner but was still averaging 48 days.  My doctor said I probably wasn't ovulating at all.  I think they call it anovulatory.  I had to be put on Provera and Clomid.  Now, I have been able to skip the Provera as I am now down to 35 days.

r2blue2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM
My cycles were regular up until January when it didn't come. After af is over I'm going to the doctor.
Quoting AJL86:

Have you gone to a doctor for your long cycles?  The reason I ask I was getting AF about once every 3 months.  Then AF gradually came sooner and sooner but was still averaging 48 days.  My doctor said I probably wasn't ovulating at all.  I think they call it anovulatory.  I had to be put on Provera and Clomid.  Now, I have been able to skip the Provera as I am now down to 35 days.

AJL86
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Oh good!  I hope you find some answers!

r2blue2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:27 PM
I do too. And thanks for your concern, and good luck on your TTC journey
Quoting AJL86:

Oh good!  I hope you find some answers!

r2blue2
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Where do you live??
Quoting .Peaches.:

Ooh, I love Shih Tzus! I wish I could take her off your hands, I really want one!

.Peaches.
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Quoting r2blue2:

Where do you live??
Quoting .Peaches.:

I live in South Carolina. My S/O wants a dog too, but we're buying a house and are gonna wait until we do to get any pets.

r2blue2
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Dang. she's really friendly and up to date on all her shots. and she weighs 18.2 pounds.  I'll add a pic of her

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting r2blue2:

Where do you live??
Quoting .Peaches.:

I live in South Carolina. My S/O wants a dog too, but we're buying a house and are gonna wait until we do to get any pets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)