Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need another pair of eyes and probably a tweak*update-question*

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  • 10 Replies

So I took this at 5:30 this am. The pic was taken within 5 monutes. I was hoping since some of you said you saw the second line on the one I took yesterday, this one would be darker. Not so much. At some point I don't think I see anything, and then at another I think I see something very faint. Please give me your input and if someone could play around and tweak it I would appreciate it. Af was sue yesterday, and I usually spot the day before....so far nothing.

I know there have been posts on here of other woman asking how long after af did they get a bfp but I don't remember. So to refresh my memory has anyone every missed af then got a bfp some time later. For me, my last mc I had a bfn on the day af was due then got a bfp the day after.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lulu9209479
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM
I'm sorry but I don't see two lines
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:01 AM
I don't either, I'm sorry. But it's not final until AF shows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:21 AM

:( I dont see anything.........tried to tweak & still nothing! Test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show hun

jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:25 AM

It looks like a line farther closer to the left edge, maybe?....this is effin rediculous.

mss119
by Maggie on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I do see the line you're talking about near the left edge of the results window, but that wouldn't be the right spacing for a FRER.  FX that you Oed later than you thought and you'll get that BFP yet!

Quoting jamielynn0709:

It looks like a line farther closer to the left edge, maybe?....this is effin rediculous.

bonniemommy100
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Sorry hun I played around with it and i only see 1 line

jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I did O later. i should have O'ed on the 18 but I didn't until the 20. If I am not pregnant that's fine, we will try next month. Just with my period would start, makes this a very cruel joke.

Quoting mss119:

I do see the line you're talking about near the left edge of the results window, but that wouldn't be the right spacing for a FRER.  FX that you Oed later than you thought and you'll get that BFP yet!

Quoting jamielynn0709:

leandrat
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Indentation

:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my808escape
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I'm so sorry, I don't see the line.  I know how disappointing and upsetting that is.

jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM

thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)