Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont like waiting

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Weve been having sex on a regular basis. Well im do for AF soon. Next week. I just noticed my nipples are getting sore. Idk if because of her or possible pregnancy. Why cant our bodies come with an instant alarm that goes off for five minutes saying we are pregnant the minute it happens? Dang it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angiemarieperry
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree!!!  Mine is due tomorrow and I am hoping every time I go to the bathroom that she doesn't show up!!!  My nipples are sore and I am so naseous.  I threw up two days this week!!!  I hope this is the month for both of us!!!  GL and baby dust to you!!!

ttc

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM

I am so with ya sista...........I am 9 dpo today & just waiting to test..........so impatiently btw LOL. I have what seems like every symptoms in the book of pregnancy BUT so many of them could just be because of progesterone rise in the LP it makes it sooooooooooo hard :(

GL hun

jmcneal13
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Thanks. Bucket loads of baby dust to you

Quoting angiemarieperry:

I totally agree!!!  Mine is due tomorrow and I am hoping every time I go to the bathroom that she doesn't show up!!!  My nipples are sore and I am so naseous.  I threw up two days this week!!!  I hope this is the month for both of us!!!  GL and baby dust to you!!!

ttc

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmcneal13
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Exactly. Last time i ended up with paranoia symptoms. Im hoping i get real ones this time. BABY DUST FOR YOU AS WELL!!!

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

I am so with ya sista...........I am 9 dpo today & just waiting to test..........so impatiently btw LOL. I have what seems like every symptoms in the book of pregnancy BUT so many of them could just be because of progesterone rise in the LP it makes it sooooooooooo hard :(

GL hun

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM
So agree would be much easier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)