• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS IT ONLY ME?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 7 Replies

I am six weeks and my breast is a little sore.But the one thing i am worried about  i am not pee a lot . I did in the Begin before i found out i was pregnant.But know not that much. Is this normal. I go on Thursday for my ultra sound.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I didn't really pee a lot in the beginning. Now I have to go all the time because the baby's bigger and heavier on my bladder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myply421
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:15 AM

ok thanks. how many weeks are you? and how many weeks was it that you started to pee alot. i talked to my Dr today and he said it can be normal.But he can't tell if it is or not.He said it could be that  there is a sac but no fetus. I will know march 8th when i go for my ultra sound. if they see a fetus with a heartbeat.

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM
I'm 24 weeks and I really only noticed extra peeing in the last 4-5 weeks. Now I can get up from the toilet, flush and have to go again before I leave the bathroom. When can your dr get you in to check for a heartbeat? They picked up my baby's heartbeat at 7 weeks on an a u/s.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nevaNabismommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:22 AM

dont worrie sweety, you will be peeing your pants before you know it!!! lol

myply421
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I am going in on march 8th.SO please wish me the best of luck.I have two kids now and i was pee right way with them. I am really worried because i am a little older now. I never had a miscarriage before. Don't you think if there is something wrong it would happen already. Or i would have some pain. And i don't i no pain at all.

kelli1973124
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM

i wouldnt worry everyone different

myply421
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Thank you very much.I am going to hang in there intill my ultra sound in 5 day march 8th. I will keep you ladies up dated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)