• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF still hasnt shown

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM
  • 6 Replies

she still hasnt shown yet, and I am now two days late. I took a test this morning though and it was negative:( do you ladies think it was just too early, or that maybe shell show her face? I really hope she doesnt, we have been trying for a few months for our first baby, and really hoping this is it.   I have clear discharge about a week ago and now its creamy looking and kind of sticky now. do you think I may have ovulated late? the day before I noticed it I took an ovulation test but it was negative also...ughhhh, so confused and just want an answer and a BFP would be amazing:)

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I know how you feel. I am one day late. I guess we could still get bfp's. I have heard from some woman that didn't get bfp's till a week or so after af was due. Good luck to us.

fingers crossed

Mom2Nickandcoco
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I feel your frustration, my last af was Jan 21st and I am now 13 days late, had two faint + results, but now neg, and neg blood. I go to bed every night thinking I will wake up to her and nothing. I hope we both get what we want! Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my808escape
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I understand too ladies.  One week late for me and all negatives.  I'm too afraid to test today.  Had some spotting this morning.  Seemed like old blood.  I do not want her to show her face at all so I think at this point, I'm in denial.

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM
That would be frustrating. I was two weeks late when I tested and did not expect a bfp. I kept thinking "oh here we go again, what the 'f is wrong with my cycle now?".

Quoting my808escape:

I understand too ladies.  One week late for me and all negatives.  I'm too afraid to test today.  Had some spotting this morning.  Seemed like old blood.  I do not want her to show her face at all so I think at this point, I'm in denial.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyJRB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Good luck hope u get ur bfp soon!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary.kay
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Thanks ladies, Good luck to all of you also:) and it is very frustrating, my fiancé is just as irritated as I am about this. I just have no idea of I ovulated later than I thought or if I'm pregnant, I didnt chart this month at all because we've been so busy, and honestly we didn't even try this month, but we bd the day of and a few days before I notice the clear discharge so maybe if I did ovulate late, we got it:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)