Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8-9 dpo.. BFN.. BOOOOOOO

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
I know I shouldn't have tested , but I caved..ugh.. now I'm upset even though my last BFP wasn't until 12 dpo... I. Have a positive opk on the 24th of February.. assumed I O'd the 25th.. BD the 24th.. so I'm about 8 dpo...ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I am 9 dpo today & I caved & tested......BFN :( but I am not getting down, neither should you!!! With my three kids the soonest I even saw a BFP was 12 dpo so there is plenty of hope. I ovulated Feb 24th (slight chance of Feb 25th) so we are neck in neck........we BD 19th, 21st & 23rd sooooooooooo fx!

GL hun

nikkifam5
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM
The earliest I got my bfp with my 3 kids were - 9dpo, 10 dpo and 12 dpo.. with my MC's it was 9dpo and 12 dpo.. so I'm hoping I'm still in! You will have to keep my updated on this thread and ill keep you updated as well :) good luck and baby dust for both of us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTChopeful
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Aaah, dont beat yourself up about it..... we all know how difficult it is waiting for the "right time" to test. If you hadnt tested you would be thinking about it constantly and probably would be putting more stress yourself! Chin up! Baby dust!

BabyDust77
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Oh honey....ur still considered early in the game. Just think positive.

nikkifam5
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Ugh, 9 dpo bfn...af due Thursday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)