Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what the freak is going on ..Update(:

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
  • 22 Replies

So im really late for af. Im on cd43 and i have never in my life been this late.. Anyways i took a frer two days before af was due and got a bfn so i waited a week and still bfn. Two weeks later i took a dollar test again bfn. So yesterday i took another dollar test and a very faint line was there with in three min.but it was so light i really thought it was a evap. That night i took another one again it was very faint but i could see color. So this morning i took my last dollar test and it was very faint again but i dont know if theres color. If i am ptegnant i should be getting dark positives by now right? I dont know whats up i dont think im pregnant but i have no clue why my periods so late.. Heres the test i took this morning its hard to see cuz my phone sucks. Any advice would be great.. Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tbarnes895
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I would suggest a different brand of test maybe. But I see a faint line so I'm inclined to say its a BFP. Is it common for AF to be late at all?? Sometimes its not a strong positive till your a couple weeks late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds to me like you ovulated late & a congradulations might be in order.........I clearly see a 2nd line!

Mom2Nickandcoco
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
I see a second line, you give me hope. I am also on cd 43 and still no period. Negative tests, Maybe I will get my bfp soon

That clearly looks like a bfp to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I can see pink in that second line! Congrats mama!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my808escape
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM

You're keeping me hopeful, too.  I'm sitting at a 38 day cycle, which is 7-10 days late for me.

twolilgirls712
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM
3 moms liked this
Omg just took a digi and im pregnant!! Im in shock and so scared. I just had a mc in november and i was not expecting to be pregnant so soon after! I guess god herd my prayers:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twolilgirls712
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM
4 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryah84
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations, H & H 9 months :)

twolilgirls712
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Really hope you get that bfp! Have you tested lately? You might just get a huge surprise! Good luck

Quoting Mom2Nickandcoco:

I see a second line, you give me hope. I am also on cd 43 and still no period. Negative tests, Maybe I will get my bfp soon

That clearly looks like a bfp to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twolilgirls712
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Wishing you luck(:

Quoting my808escape:

You're keeping me hopeful, too.  I'm sitting at a 38 day cycle, which is 7-10 days late for me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)