• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD 10 bleeding?? *graphic pics*

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM
  • 9 Replies

About an hour ago I started feeling a little crampy & sry for tmi but my vagina was feeling "achey" or heavy feeling...sounds weird but dont know how else to describe it. So i figured maybe they were O cramps so i went to take an OPK & before I did i checked my cervix & when I took my finger out there was blood on the tip of my finger...huh?? So i pee in a cup to take the OPK & when i wiped there was more blood...what in the world does this mean?? I am super confused!! I'm on mobile so pics will be uploaded in a minute...

Also when I wiped again there was no more blood, that was it....

blank stare

This was on the tip of my cervix:

This was when I wiped:

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
srbeusk
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I'm not certain, but I've heard that women can sometimes bleed around ovulation...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

So was the OPK + or -?

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

ovulation spotting is a GREAT sign of fertility :) hope the OPK was +

ShesALady
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Could be an early period. It's happened to me a lot lately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

this is the opk result >_<

PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:31 PM

BUMP! for the opk result

Lulu0
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I've heard that when your estrogen is rising (from the developing follicle) you could have a llittle bleeding before ovulation. It's not ovulation bleeding (from the rupture of the follicle when the egg gets out), and you negative OPK shows it's not ovulation yet.

PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Yea I was expecting to get a +OPK but that's clearly not! I haven't had anymore cramping but I just checked my cervix again & its low & firm & there's brown blood now...ughh I wish I knew what was going on! :(

Quoting Lulu0:

I've heard that when your estrogen is rising (from the developing follicle) you could have a llittle bleeding before ovulation. It's not ovulation bleeding (from the rupture of the follicle when the egg gets out), and you negative OPK shows it's not ovulation yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrobertson20
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I had that and git my positive opk a few days later. Good luck and I hope you get your bfp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)