Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You all are going to yell at me.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok, so like my title says you all are gong to yell at me. I checked my cp today, it's still high and soft (af was due yesterday) but when I checked there was a small amount brownish/redish blood-kinda like cervical mucus with the tinge of color. That blood could be from me checking, implantation bleeding(which I never had with any of my mc) or finally af. Only time will tell.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KalebsMommy7408
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Probably af unless you o'd later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM

sounds like just normal AF spotting would be too late for implantation uterus would be too thin to hold the baby

jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I thought implantation occurred around the time af was due

Quoting leandrat:

sounds like just normal AF spotting would be too late for implantation uterus would be too thin to hold the baby

leandrat
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

oh no that would be way too late with in 1-2 days of AF your uterus is already thinned out ready to shead and there is no blood flow for the cells to form a baby...

implantation happens 6-10 dpo the later the higher risk of loss as well

Quoting jamielynn0709:

I thought implantation occurred around the time af was due

Quoting leandrat:

jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM

You know, I told myself it would be fine. If it didn't happen this month, I would get to go out partying on st patty's day, and we would try again. But is still kinda depressing. I just want to get a + so I can start taking my injections and see if that helps us.

nikkifam5
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Implantation can take place on average of 6-12 dpo. But 10 days being the norm. Maybe to early to tell. My Cp is high usually until af starts. And spotting can also happen in early pregnancy. So there is never a " right" answer ..good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Implantation can happen from 4-14 dpo but 6-10 is the norm.......anything past 12 increases risks of complications!

Do you know when you ovulated? Was your cervix high, soft & open or closed? Are your cycles typically normal/regular?

jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I ovulated on the 20. My cervix is high and soft and to me it feels closed? I am very regular. 28/14 cycle. I was suppose to o on the 18 but I didn't notice the egwcm until the 20 and then again on the 21. I never chart my temp or use opk's(i don't know how to do either) With my last two mc I just counted out the 14 days till ovulation, we bd around those days and I got pregnant. That is what I did this time so I figured if it happened both of those two times, why not this time.

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Implantation can happen from 4-14 dpo but 6-10 is the norm.......anything past 12 increases risks of complications!

Do you know when you ovulated? Was your cervix high, soft & open or closed? Are your cycles typically normal/regular?

Simplefancy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I got implantation bleeding 4 days before I got BFP and 4 days before missing AF

my808escape
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I just looked it up this morning b/c I too had what I thought could be implantation bleeding.  I found it on www.lovetoknow.com...'According to MayoClinic.com, implantation bleeding occurs approximately 10 to 14 days after ovulation (when the ovary releases the egg). The range of time is broad because it all depends on how quickly the egg moves down the fallopian tube and attaches to the uterus. The duration of implantation bleedingvaries. It may be very brief and virtually unnoticeable, or it may last a for a few days with flow that is lighter than or similar to your regular period. If you are experiencing a flow heavier than your normal period, it is most likely not implantation bleeding.'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)