• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't lose hope Mommies

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 13 Replies
6 moms liked this

The last time I posted on here was in November and I aunt flow was late and I thought it was "it" I thought finally our time had come. And then...aunt flow came instead. We were very dissapointed and decided to just stop trying, stop stressing, and focus on other things for awhile.

Well... of course that is when it happens! We had stopped thinking about it, stopped worrying about it and all of a sudden I was late, AGAIN! But this time it was for real. took one test, positive, took two tests, positive, went to the doctor, positive!!!

I just want to let you know, I believe the stress had a lot to do with it. It was all I thought about most days until we both agreed to just stop and put it in Gods hand and stop obsessing. And now we are expecting a little angel on Septemeber 25th! 

Don't lose hope Mommies! It will happen and the timing will be perfect and just what you needed!

~*Lacey Warren*~

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clds0507
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

mama91605
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer2787
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Congrats! H&H9months!

Lulu0
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Congratulations!!!

AJL86
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM

That is what everyone says...just think about something else.  The thing I am struggling with is HOW!  How do you do that when it is something you want SOOOO bad?  I feel like if I push it aside I am basically giving up (because I think I ovulate like once every three months when I'm not on clomid).  

On another note, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Best of luck to you during your pregnancy!

LaceyLoo505
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I know, it is really hard. I just worked a lot and focused on my 4 year old. Cleaned a lot, spent time with family. And we kept it to ourselves that we were even trying to have a baby, so no one was asking me questions or anything about it. it is very hard but it is possible if you have other things to focus on. Good luck to you and i hope it happens for you soon!

~*Lacey Warren*~

BabyDust77
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Thanks for sharing this. This will give many others hope. Dh and I have been TTC since July 2010, with two losses. Through the grace of God, I'm able to stay positive and not let TTC bother me. I'm thinking about taking a break next month though. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take after you stopped trying when you got your bfp? Congrats and H&H 9 months.

maryah84
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Congrats :)

DPDmom
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)