Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI But need some sort of advice or help to understand things.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

My husband and I spent three days together in hawaii in the middle of february. We had intercourse all three days and my period started the second day. I bled for a week straight but I am unsure if the first day or so was from me tearing from not having intercourse in so long as he has been deployed since july of 2011. We havent had intercourse since then and I am starting to feel pregnant. Is that even possible? Could it have been something other than my period? I had my birth conrtol removed in January so I feel it threw off my entire cycle and I could not figure out what my new cycle was going to be. I am currently ovulating now I do know that much. TIA

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Aimeeo0o21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:52 PM

well if you are currently ovulating now, i would say the chances of you actually being pregnant are slim to none.. but since im no dr and dont know everything, heres a bump maybe someone else may know more..GL though

BCollins2010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Thanks...going by the day i started my last period my ovulation days were the 29th - 5th. So idk im just all sorts of cinfused cause i have started getting the pregnant "feeling" I had with my daughter and the 3 miscarriages I had and it was always the same feeling.

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

well if you are currently ovulating now, i would say the chances of you actually being pregnant are slim to none.. but since im no dr and dont know everything, heres a bump maybe someone else may know more..GL though

Aimeeo0o21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:00 PM

29-5th of this month? are you using opk's or just guessing? u only ovulate 1 day out of the month which for people with a normal 28-32 day cycle is usually between CD10-CD14ish.. you dont ovulate all of those days though. what CD are you currently on. is there a way you could take a test and see if its positive?

Quoting BCollins2010:

Thanks...going by the day i started my last period my ovulation days were the 29th - 5th. So idk im just all sorts of cinfused cause i have started getting the pregnant "feeling" I had with my daughter and the 3 miscarriages I had and it was always the same feeling.

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

BCollins2010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Today is day 15. And my thing has dais the 29th through the 5th. Idk how it all works but I guess it was wrong? I am trying to figure it all out. I am going to get a test this week. Just waiting it out as to not test too soon and have to buy more.

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

29-5th of this month? are you using opk's or just guessing? u only ovulate 1 day out of the month which for people with a normal 28-32 day cycle is usually between CD10-CD14ish.. you dont ovulate all of those days though. what CD are you currently on. is there a way you could take a test and see if its positive?

Quoting BCollins2010:

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

Aimeeo0o21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM

so your using a phone app? im not sure how accurate it is for everyone else, but it was WAYYYY off for me. your best bet would be to use clearblue digital ovulation tests. those were the most accurate. and ive tried them all. 

Quoting BCollins2010:

Today is day 15. And my thing has dais the 29th through the 5th. Idk how it all works but I guess it was wrong? I am trying to figure it all out. I am going to get a test this week. Just waiting it out as to not test too soon and have to buy more.

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

Quoting BCollins2010:

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

BCollins2010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

Yes I was using an app for it. I will have to try to find some ovulation tests.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)