• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe im just hormonal? or maybe shes just a bitch!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

it seems like ever since i got pregnant my mother in law has to be super negative about everything!!i miscarried on may 9th of 2010 and found out on octiber 12th 2011 that we were pregnant again.. and it seems like ever since i told her shes just so negative, like at first id talk to her about how much i felt this baby was going to stick and she was like well just dont get your hopes up you never know.. now that im talking about pumping and feeding the baby shes like well i hop you can even do it this time you couldnt do it last time, i BF for a little while, but being 19 and still wanting my sleep, living with my parents and my husband being 70 miles away was hard on me so i stopped.. i was like im wayy more mature now and older and i know the benefits that it has for my baby so im gonna do my damnedest to pump and feed her.. shes like well... we'll see! ugh. i guess it upsets me because im having a c-section and really worried already about my milk not coming in and just sick of her negativity. thanks for letting me vent!!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mandapanda23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:17 PM
(hugs) im sorry she seems to be a pain to me i hope she backs off and leaves you alone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

i know its hard to screen everybodys anger, negativity, advice ect!!!im trying to put invisible barrier up now

nevaNabismommy
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM

((hugs))) sounds like my MIL which im not telling about my bfp, where not on speaking terms anyways but it seems like some MIL just got nothing nice to say ever.

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:06 AM

screw her opinions. I know easier said then done. But you know what's best for your baby and what you are capable of :) *hugs*

Aimeeo0o21
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:08 AM

thanks mommas! she just likes to always be right, but im gonna show her that i can do this.. and i WILL do it! :-D

mommylove818
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww girl hope things get better for you a lot of times people say negative things bcus there upset or not happy take cate of your self and your baby dont let anyone get to you. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:19 AM
I'm sorry about this! Sone older women say these things and don't even realize they are being hurtful, I'd call her out on her negativity and tell her how it makes you feel. Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)