• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

=[ =[

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi ladies I need help... last month on Feb. 1st had my period lasted to 3days then on Feb.8 my hubby and had unprotected sex so later on Feb.17 I spotted just wen I wiped was for a Lil bit it was the color almost bright red I've never had spotting during ovulation before though. I'm really hoping it is implantation bleeding but who knows? So I been having pregnancy symptoms and my next period had to be on Feb.29 and it hasn't came yet I took a pregnancy test this morning it was negative do you ladies think it was spotting and do ladies think I might be pregnant???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mom2Nickandcoco
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM
My advice would be to take a test in a few more days. You could def still be pregnant, just give it time. Good luck and baby dust to u!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I agree, and it sucks not knowing. I should have started yesterday and I haven't but all my tests are saying negative. Just have to wait and see.

Quoting Mom2Nickandcoco:

My advice would be to take a test in a few more days. You could def still be pregnant, just give it time. Good luck and baby dust to u!

love_nena
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Thank you!! that made me feel much better hope I get my positive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Have u tested yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Just try to do things to keep you rmind off of it.

love_nena
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Yes I tested today it was negative thank you that's what I'm trying but its hard
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)