Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it af or not?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM
  • 8 Replies
So af is due wed... I thought i started a couple hours ago because i had a some blood when i went to the bathroom so i put in a tampon.... But when i went to change it there wasn't much there, and it was light brown(old) blood. Normally on my first day its heavy very red blood. I am confused...and bumbed a little :( happen to any of you? And sorry if tmi! !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LadyJRB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe it's ur bfp!!! Good luck :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Natasha31488
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I had that yesterday. Then yesterday night took 2 pg tests and they both came out positive. And now today Im bleeding again, I have no idea whats goign on, I suspect I have had a chemical pregnancy... Sorry thats not much help to you but it could be implantation bleeding, or it could just be the start of your period. Did you POAS yet?

TristinRyder
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I thought I was out when I went to the bathroom and saw old brown blood....I usually get that for a couple of days before I start.  Then it stopped and I kept waiting and it came back then stopped...lol.  I decided to test and it was a BFP!!!! No other symptoms except hungrier, fatigue and boobs looked a little bigger but I thought those things were just normal PMS.

Good luck!!!

babyfever16
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I did yesterday and got a bfn but was hoping that maybe Iy was just to early but now Idk. I wish this crap wasn't so confusing and in black and white lol i hate being stuck in the gray area! And as for af symptoms, my boobs have been sore the last few days and iv been tired, but i don't "feel" like I've started.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Could the start of AF or could be implantation bleeding. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary.kay
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I am a day late, and so far nothing. I dont have the usual feeling I normally get right before I start either, and I had a little bit of very light brown blood about a week ago... maybes we will get s BFP:) gl

babyfever16
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I hope so. Gl to you too! Should i test in the am if it doesn't fully start or wait until im technically late
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Sounds a little like implantation bleeding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)