Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick question

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

Just curious of ya'lls opinion. I have had a terrible caugh kinda cold for about a week now just FYI. I THINK im about 5DPO and all the sudden things that i LOVE are making me feel like i want puke :( i feel super hungry and then i eat and then i feel like puking :(  I also feel so much hotter lol i know the weather is improving here but i feel like im alsways hot haha just wondering if these are a sign in anyones experience. I just went of BC at the end of January and already had a normal on time regular period like nothing ever changed. I don't temp but i do track BDing and my cycle and notice EWCM but not really any other CM the rest of the time....

Thanks ladies! Maybe im just being wishfull hehe It's still early!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jgd12408
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM

BUMP!

jgd12408
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Anybody?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM
That's exactly how I was each time I got pregnant. Dh always noticed a change in me 1st though. He seems to be a very accurate pregnancy test. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jgd12408
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

thanks! we shall see pretty soon!

Quoting RochelleFS:

That's exactly how I was each time I got pregnant. Dh always noticed a change in me 1st though. He seems to be a very accurate pregnancy test. Lol

RochelleFS
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep us posted! Good luck!

Quoting jgd12408:

thanks! we shall see pretty soon!

Quoting RochelleFS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jgd12408
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM

update i got AF....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)