Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Concerned

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I got my BFP on Wednesday, a couple days before my missed period. When it was time for my period, I had light bleeding, almost all brown and nothing that a panty liner couldnt handle. So far i have had the light bleeding for 3 days. I am really concerned about this. Also I am really concerned that I feel great. Usually as soon as I get a BFP I start getting queesy instantly. I dont feel ANY different. Should I be concerned??? I had a mc last april so i am terrified its going to happen again.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mss119
by Maggie on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM

As far as the lack of queasiness, don't worry too much from it- every pregnancy is different.  I had basically no nausea with my oldest, just maybe once a week, and even then, only threw up once the entire pregnancy.  My youngest, I was so sick I lost 15 lbs in the first 12 weeks.  And they are both beautiful, healthy little girls.  If you are concerned about your levels or anything, you should have your OB test!  Good luck :)

Kimberly954
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I know! They wont see me until I am 7 weeks though. They will send me in for a blood test then. Bleh...i hate waiting.

Quoting mss119:

As far as the lack of queasiness, don't worry too much from it- every pregnancy is different.  I had basically no nausea with my oldest, just maybe once a week, and even then, only threw up once the entire pregnancy.  My youngest, I was so sick I lost 15 lbs in the first 12 weeks.  And they are both beautiful, healthy little girls.  If you are concerned about your levels or anything, you should have your OB test!  Good luck :)

Kimberly954
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM

bump

kelli1973124
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:59 PM

i know, i felt the same...not sick at all until 7 weeks, then was only nauseated for 2 weeks then it went for good!! im now 16 weeks and all ok...every preg different, wait for it u prob get sick soon lol..good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)